Estimated Costs for Life Plan Humboldt
• In exchange for the contractual promise of lifetime housing and access to care services, residents will be charged an entry fee in addition to monthly service fees.
• Costs can vary dramatically based on four core criteria: breadth of services, amenities, size of the residence, and the building and operational costs for our region.
• Entry fees for Life Plan Humboldt will likely start at about $265,000 with an average of around $435,000. There will be a $10,000 additional charge for a second person. 80% repayable fees are about 40% higher.
• Residents will pay a monthly fee that covers rent, utilities, maintenance, activities, security, emergency assistance and some transportation food service. Based on living area monthly fees will start at about $2,995 and average $4,150. A second family member adds about $800.
• Residents live active, engaged lives, but have priority access to assisted living, memory care, and/or 24-hour advanced nursing care as needed.
• Ideally, a resident of the proposed Life Plan Humboldt community will stay connected to their existing Humboldt County friends and family, and not have to move again as their healthcare needs increase, unless or until it becomes necessary to transfer to the on-site care facility.