Donate Stocks, Mutuals or Bonds

The two-step process for stock, mutual fund, or bond donations:

Step 1 – Initiate the Transfer

Contact the institution where your stock, mutual fund, or bond is held and let them know you’d like to transfer shares as a donation to Life Plan Humboldt.

They should make the gift transferable to “Life Plan Humboldt” and identify you as the donor by name and address. Click here to download a sample letter (DOC format) for your use.

You may need the following:
· DTC Number: 0188
   · ACCT Name: Life Plan Humboldt (Tax ID# 84-4757743)
   · ACCT Number: 279577663
   · Mailing Address: Life Plan Humboldt, 2037 Blake Road, McKinleyville, CA 95519

Step 2 – Notify Life Plan Humboldt

Help us credit your gift by completing the form below so that we can identify your donation when it arrives. 

Note: If you have stocks, mutual funds, or bonds in the form of a physical certificate,
please contact Life Plan Humboldt at  (707) 845-2454.

Click or drag a file to this area to upload.

If you have problems with your donation please contact us:
(707) 845-2454

A NONPROFIT 501(c)(3) – TAX ID/EIN 84-4757743